Monday, September 21, 2009

Day something or other...

I had a bit of a cold still today, but it wasn't bad. Not sure if it was detox maybe? I still went to the gym, but felt better after. I read it's ok to work out when you are sick, but I didn't go last night because I didn't want to make anybody else at the gym sick! I felt good enough today though. I had leftover fresh corn gaspacho soup which held up surprisingly good! I hate how I'm not hungry when I eat raw foods-you would think that is a good thing, but for me, it's not. I gain weight when I don't eat enough calories. My body freaks out a bit, and stores the fat. I need to eat my minimum calories or it's scary. Anyways I made the dreamy sour cream (pg. 70) and Sexy Salsa (p. 71) from Alive in 5 book. It was surprisingly simple. I'm starting to wonder if there are enough raw food recipes for two a day for one year?! What to make tomorrow??Ahhhh, no idea!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment