Saturday, September 19, 2009

Day 7!

It's been one whole week! It's definitely been tough doing the more fancy recipes, but most of them are pretty easy. I just hope I don't run out of recipes!! I may have to invest in some more cookbooks, or get some for my birthday. I had a ton of tomatoes adn a lemon so I made a Tomato Fennel Soup and some almond milk for the zinc-which was surprisingly easy. I am starting to get a little bit of a cold (or maybe it's detoxing?) but my body seems to be fighting it off. I hope it stays that way, and doesn't get worse. I have been around a lot of kids who sneezed and blew their nose on me, and who knows what germs I have been getting at the gym! Yuck. Gyms kind of gross me out in that area! lol I will hopefully get back to spark people after the weekend is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment