Friday, September 11, 2009

Intro.

I made a youtube video to describe in more detail what this website is about. I forgot to mention that the recipes will not be taken from only one book, like in the movie, "Julie and Julia." Also, I won't really be going in any particular order in the book. I think most people who watch the video can figure it out, but just thought I'd add that in just in case there was any confusion! I am not starting this today. The official date of the challenge starts September 13th, 2009 (coincidentally one month before I turn 30! *gasp*) Here is my very *flattering* (you can hear the sarcasm I'm sure!) video (hey, I may have majored in video production, but we didn't use crappy Acer web cam's, and I was never the ON-SCREEN talent, so cut me some slack please!)

No comments:

Post a Comment